Data Protection Notice
Our content generally can be used without registration. We may use industry-standard technologies that collect data points to measure and improve the performance of our website (Google Maps). We comply with the requirements of the Swiss Data Protection Act and, without any legal obligation, we take into consideration of EU GDPR. This data protection notice explains how we do this.
- Our website can be used without disclosing personal data. Our website server may temporarily store information about user access. Information can include IP address, date and time of access, name and URL of file accessed, website from which access is made (referrer URL), browser used, operating systems and name of user’s access provider. We use this data to ensure a smooth connection setup, comfortable use of the website as well as for other administrative purposes.
- We do not collect any personal data directly via our website.
- SSL encription is used whenever you call up our website.
- You have rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, to revoke your consent and to object. If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection laws, you can report this to us or the relevant supervisory authority. You have the right to object to our data processing that is based on our legitimate interest or that occurs for direct marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to change this data protection notice at any time. Changes will be published on the website. Last revision December 2020.
- Your contact is: Künzi Hess MacNab, attorneys-at-law, Florastrasse 47, 8008 Zürich.